Meet Party-Time Parchie! Perfect for all the fun times in life where you just want to let loose with your pals.
The Parchie watch is a classic aluminum dive watch measuring 32mm in diameter. It comes on a nylon strap that is adjustable for wrists between 4 and 6.5 inches in circumference. Each watch features different colored hands that correspond with the hours and minutes for easy time-telling. All watches are water-resistant up to 30m (100 ft), meaning you can swim, shower, and bathe with your Parchie Pal – just no deep-sea scuba diving, please!
- Hot Pink + Pale Blue + Navy
- 32mm aluminum case
- Oversized crown
- Japanese quartz movement
- Adjustable nylon strap
- Water-resistant up to 30m
- Easy to read
- Designed in NYC
Don't know how to set your watch? That's ok. You can download the instructions manual here.
- RBRahim B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoParty Time with Parchie!
Super pleased with this purchase. Got it for my 5 year old niece - she absolutely love it.
Had the opportunity to interact with Cara the founder and she was beyond accommodating.
- TMTravis M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoIncredible starter-watch
This beautiful Parchie helped my daughter catch the watch collecting bug! May regret it later…
- DBDavid B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFor 5 yr old daughter
She loves her watch and the colors. She was reading the time correctly consistently in about a day. Was very easy for her, especially since the hands match the colors of the numbers used.
- PBPatrick B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 months agoFun Watch/Iffy Band
My daughter (almost 5) loves this watch. She puts it on first thing in the morning and has been progressing in her ability to tell analog time. From that perspective, it's a 5 star situation. The timepiece is also great, and seems built for the long haul. 5 stars as well. The band, however, is incredibly cheap; 1 star. It is fraying after 2 weeks of regular wear, is sewn together unevenly, has low quality velcro and is made of a material that more or less disregards comfort. Considering the cost of the watch, this is a major miss if the goal is to provide value to the customer.
- RHRuairidh H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat first watch!
Fantastic gift idea. great quality and design.